Galaxy Watch 4 40mm LTE GOLD
Simulasi Cicilan 0%
The watch that knows you best
Most of us want to know more about ourselves, so we can be the best version of ourselves. That’s why we engineered the all-new Galaxy Watch4 to be the companion to your journey towards a healthier you. 1
Fitness within arm’s reach
Don’t just listen
to your body.
Track your fitness progress with our first smartwatch that conveniently measures body composition. Get to know your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle, body water and more to achieve your goals. The Samsung BioActive Sensor and our fastest chip brings the biggest innovation to Galaxy Watch yet. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Get a BIA measurement using just two fingers in 15 seconds. Anytime, anywhere.
The new Samsung BioActive Sensor captures your body composition in real time to inform you as you manage your health goals.
Your workout buddies have
Following the text message, there are two emotes; a gush of wind and a set of eyes glancing left.
See you at the finish line, David!
The front of a Galaxy Watch4 with a green band is shown, and its watch face displays “3rd place” in a walking Group Challenge with friends. Around the watch are diverse people cropped in a circle. There are text bubbles on the top left and bottom right, each pointing to its speaker.
Two exclamation point emotes are used before and after the words “Look out”.
Look out Isabella is catching up…
DAILY ACTIVITY & FITNESS TRACKING
Name a workout. It can track it
Track your activities and fitness scores on your watch and phone. Count steps, check calories, and stay on the grid with GPS. Galaxy Watch4 detects physical activity to track your routines and supports more than 90 exercises for a more accurate report of your workouts. 8
A watch that’s watching out for you
BLOOD PRESSURE & ECG
All the data your heart desires
Meet the Samsung BioActive Sensor that measures ECG and blood pressure in real time. After initial calibration, the sensors quickly check your blood pressure. You can also check abnormal heart rate and rhythm through ECG and send data straight to your phone to be easily shared. 9, 10, 11, 12
Blood Pressure Measure Blood Pressure using an Optical Heart Rate Sensor known as the PPG Sensor.
ECG Measure ECG using an Electrical Heart Sensor.
The most holistic sleep analysis on Galaxy watch
A silver Galaxy Watch4 device is shown with a silver band tied round and its watch face displaying the sleep tracking feature.
The sleep tracker detects and holistically analyzes your sleep stages while you rest. Improved measuring options let you check your blood oxygen levels and snoring patterns (not saying you do). Plus, get advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation for better sleep quality and duration. 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Design comes full circle
Two Galaxy Watch4 devices are shown, a pink gold color on the left and a silver color on the lower right. Each has a watch face that is showing different colored designs to tell time.
Sleek, Seamless, Iconic
Galaxy Watch4 features a simple design with a streamlined Armor Aluminum metal frame. It offers high-end looks and functionality for your workouts and day-to-day tasks.
Choose from a selection of bands, including the Hybrid Leather Band and the Sport Band, to fashion your own band style. Treat your wrist with high-quality materials, comfort fit, and sweat-resistant surfaces.
A new day. A new watch face
A Galaxy Watch4 device and its various watch face styles can be seen.
NEW OPERATING SYSTEM
It’s a real team player
The first smartwatch with Wear OS Powered by Samsung, Galaxy Watch4 puts seamless access to your favorite apps on your wrist. You’ll get a rich app selection from music streaming apps to anything in the massive library of health and fitness apps. 19
Plays well with others
The Galaxy Watch4 comes with Wear OS Powered by Samsung, giving you seamless connection with Samsung Galaxy devices. Control ANC on Galaxy Buds2 or enable apps on your phone straight from your watch. Additional features like the compass makes the Galaxy Watch4 even more resourceful. 20
- Availability of colors, sizes, models, and bands may vary by country or region.
* UI subject to change.
* Available features and apps may vary by region, connected device, OS, or carrier.
* All images on this page are simulated for illustrative purposes.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant.
- Measurement results may not be accurate if you are under 20 years old.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
- Availability of BIA may vary by country or region.
- All features and UI are subject to change.
- Galaxy Watch4 is rated as IP68. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
- ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, a calibration is required every 4 weeks by BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above.
- Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking.
- Availability of feature and app may vary by region, connected device, SW version and carrier.
- Measured blood pressure history can be reviewed within the Samsung Health Monitor app on a paired smartphone.
- The Advanced Sleep feature is for fitness and wellness purposes only and not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease.
- The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
– Availability may vary by country or region.
- The Galaxy Watch4 must be paired with a smartphone to use the sleep management function.
- For best results in detecting and recording snoring, place your smartphone on a stable surface near your head with the bottom of the smartphone pointed to your head.
- The default setting for snoring detection is off. Users can turn the setting on with their smartphone at anytime using the Samsung Health App 6.18 version or above.
- Advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation is only available on a smartphone paired with the Galaxy Watch4.
- Available apps may vary by country or region.
- Buds Controller is compatible with Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Watch4, and their respective following models.
Daily Activity & Fitness tracking
Design : Sleek and Iconic