Boost your gaming experience
* Images are simulated and for illustration purposes only.* TV sold separately.
Top 4 Features
Ultimate 3D sound from every direction
Explore the depths of sound with object-based audio formats of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X that highlight sound as it flows above and around you.
* Dolby Atmos and DTS:X applies to all 2022 & 2023 Q Series Soundbars.* Dolby Atmos and DTS:X source content required.
True 3.1.2ch Sound
Stunning overhead audio with 2 up-firing channels
3 channels, 1 subwoofer channel and 2 up-firing channels create a dynamic audio environment that delivers completely captivating sound.
TV and Soundbar orchestrated in perfect harmony
Q-Symphony provides all-channel optimized sound through both the TV and Soundbar’s front, side, and up-firing speakers for maximum acoustic immersion.
* Q-Symphony is compatible with selected Samsung TVs.* Features may not be compatible with all Samsung TVs. Check for product specifications by TV model.* Function requires HDMI, Optical or Wi-Fi connection to TV.
Sound optimized for each scene
Samsung Soundbar automatically optimizes the audio for specific scenes, delivering clear voices and detailed sounds – no matter the content or volume.
Samsung Acoustic Beam
Directional sound that envelops you
Samsung Acoustic Beam technology creates spatial overhead audio – providing true 3.1.2ch sound for movie and game lovers alike.
Samsung Audio Lab
Engineered by sound innovation experts
Tested and tuned at our California Audio Lab, world-class audio engineers apply advanced acoustic technologies for balanced, room-filling sound.
Game Mode Pro
Be a part of the game with dynamic sound
Lose yourself in the 3D sounds of your game. Powerful up-firing speakers and strong woofers of Soundbar provide 3D optimized sound for gaming.
* Game console sold separately.* Compatible devices may vary.
Just tap to connect
Mirror your mobile audio to Soundbar with a simple tap, and hear your music switch over seamlessly to play in incredible soundbar audio.
* Tap sound is working through Bluetooth, and compatible with Samsung mobile devices with Android 8.1 and above.
Sound quality without any losses
HDMI eARC passes lossless 3D surround sound formats, like Dolby Atmos from connected gaming consoles and UBD players, through the TV to your Soundbar.
Dolby Atmos Music
Feel like you are inside the music
Dolby Atmos Music on your Soundbar puts you into the studio with artists – where the details of songs come alive in unparalleled clarity and depth.
Synergy with QLED
Bluetooth® TV connection
Connect your Soundbar to TV wirelessly
Is the cable from Soundbar to TV disturbing your interior? Simply use Bluetooth to connect the Soundbar to your Samsung TV wirelessly.
* Please check whether your TV is Bluetooth® compatible.
One Remote Control
One Remote for total control
Use the Samsung TV remote to control both your TV and key Soundbar functions like power, volume, and even sound effects.
* Function and remote control design may vary by TV model and region.* Please check whether your TV Remote Control is Bluetooth® compatible.
* Actual product may differ from image shown. Please see our product gallery.
|103 × 57 × 10,5 cm
Number of Channel 3.1.2, Number of Speaker 9
Subwoofer Type Wireless, Center Speaker, Up-firing Speaker
Dolby ATMOS Music,ATMOS,Dolby MAT,Dolby Digital Plus,Dolby True HD, Voice Enhance Mode, Night Mode, Sound Modes Surround Sound expansion, Game Pro, Standard, Adaptive, LPCM Multi channel
4K Video Pass, HDR 10+
AAC, MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, AIFF
HDMI In 1, HDMI Out 1, HDMI ARC, HDMI CEC, Optical In 1, Bluetooth
Q-Symphony, Tap Sound
Stand-by Power Consumption (Main) 0.5W, Stand-by Power Consumption (Rear) 0.5W(Lch)/0.5W(Rch), Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer) 0.5W, Operating Power Consumption (Main) 34W, Operating Power Consumption (Rear) 19W(Lch)/19W(Rch), Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer)
Remote Controller, Wall Mount Bracket